- Making visible rounds in a vehicle, Marked or Unmarked
- Touring property as well as parking lots
- Driving through the property in random patterns
- Vacation watch and community watch programs
- Making a specified number of visits each day
- Checking the entire property, including grounds
- Checking windows, doors, locks, vehicles, loading docks and other locations as specified
- Ensuring office spaces are secure, file cabinets are locked and appliances are turned off
- Checking fuse boxes, safes, fire and smoke detectors, lights and ceiling fans
- Riding through the property in random patterns
- Riding around the property in areas not accessible to vehicles
Customized Patrol Services
Our patrol services are customized to meet your unique needs. Frequently, patrol officers are asked to lock and unlock facilities, turn lights and heating/cooling systems
on and off, close windows, conduct drive-by security checks, provide after-hours security escorts, and respond to alarms. They also deter trespassers on your property. Should the need arise, patrol
personnel should coordinate with local law enforcement.
Detailed Accounts of Each Patrol
Because knowing how your security officers are performing is important, we provide you with detailed accounts of each patrol. These include online LIVE reports and
activity logs when situations are as expected, and incident reports when officers detect anything out of the ordinary.
All Patrol Vehicles are equipped with radio communication, lights and on board Mobile Data Terminals (MDT). You can request Marked or Unmarked
For more information about our Patrol Services, contact us!